Friday 16 March 2012

What to do to Impress Women


Guys try too hard to impress girls but not everyone succeeds in gaining girls' attention. Impressing a girl is not easy. They are weird creatures who need something more than just words to get impressed. 

When guys approach me, I easily make out they are trying to impress me. You don't need to make it to obvious. Keep it subtle so that the girl feels it is coming naturally.

I personally feel that instead of trying to impress a woman, it is better to not impress her at all. When a beautiful girl is ignored, she automatically feels attracted. Most of my friends also feel that they dislike the extra efforts men put in impressing women. They like the rough attitude men show.

I have come across men who try to act extra smart and it really is very irritating. A woman can catch you in a minute when you show your fake attitude. Be fun loving, be smart and make us laugh. That is all we want. If you can manage to make a girl laugh and enjoy your company, understand that you have already impressed her.

Once a male friend of mine asked me, 'how do I impress a girl I like?' I looked at him from top to bottom and said, 'you can't impress a girl.' He felt so offended that he asked another friend, 'how do you impress a girl?' I made him turn towards the mirror to have a look at himself. He asked me what was wrong in him, and I just said 'please groom yourself.'

Guys it is very important to groom yourself before you go out to impress the girl you really like. Please be clean shaved, wear neat, ironed clothes and match them with good accessories. Don't wear just anything thinking it is your style. It will not impress any girl.

When you are well groomed and use good language, you not only show your good personality to the girl, but also give her respect. No girl wants to get approached by just any guy.

While it is important to have good conversations with women, listening to her is also equally important. Do not bombard her with your success stories, listen to her also.

Impressing a girl also requires you to do a little flirting. Pay compliments, make eye contact and give her a smile. I personally feel really good when a guy flirts with me.  You get to know how good a guy is at keeping the excitement alive in a relationship. Learn how to flirt with a girl because it will make you at ease with her.

Some guys like to become a girl's pet dog because they think this will impress a girl. But this is just not true. I would never like to date a man who agrees with whatever I say. I want my man to have his own opinion and some dignity.

Even though all guys should have their own opinion, they must not forget to make a girl feel good about herself by giving her compliments. That doesn't mean you praise just her beauty. Praise her intelligence, her style, the way she carries herself, the way she manages both office and home, anything that you think will impress her.

No comments:

Post a Comment